We updated this draft tree on April 3rd, but I neglected to post it.
This tree shows several updates:
- a second I-Y4460* result. The two men have ancestry from Syria and Ukraine.
- a seventh I-Y3118* result, for an American with likely Hungarian ancestry
- a new I-BY80448 haplogroup which is below I-A21812
- a new I-Y11624 haplogroup which is below I-Y10622
- Two I-Y3118 men share a single variant that was reported in their Big Y-700 tests. Some I-Y3118 men have ancestral results for this SNP. Maybe this is a new branch below I-Y3118, but it needs further verification
- a new I-Y39232 branch, the two members are known cousins
Click here for a brief description of the I-Y4460 haplogroup