This update shows 4 new branches:
- I-Y85503 is a new branch immediately below I-Y4252. There are now 11 immediate child branches of I-Y4252, nine contain multiple samples and have been named, and there are only 2 unnamed I-Y4252* branches.
- As a reminder, many branches have been grouped together in the I-FGC56883 branch. FGC56883 isn't suitable for individual SNP testing, and the I-FGC56883 branch doesn't appear on the YFull tree or FTDNA's tree. But we have observed very consistent results for FGC5688 and we include it in this draft haplotree
- This tree also shows a new branch called I-FT85526, it's part of I-Y85503. The two samples in I-FT85526 have different surnames but they are closely related to each other
- I-FT85135 is a new branch below I-BY117344. The two samples in I-FT85135 are closely related and they have the same surname
- I-Y85139 is a new branch below I-A7111
I-Y85503, I-BY117344, I-Y85139 and their subbranches contain only British-origin samples according to present knowledge.
Click here to find our previous tree for I-L233
Click here for a brief description of the I-L233 haplogroup